What is the healthiest pasta at Olive Garden?
The Healthiest Dishes You Can Order with Olive Garden’s Never-Ending Pasta Pass
- Choose Whole-Grain Linguine. At 350 calories for the full-size portion, this choice cuts out 80 extra calories alone.
- Mix It with Marinara Sauce.
- Top It Off with Shrimp Fritta.
- Stick to Soup and Salad.
- Ask for a Doggie Bag.
What is the unhealthiest food at Olive Garden?
Here are the six unhealthiest items on the Olive Garden menu by calorie count and fat content; when in doubt, take half to go!
- #6 Chicken Scampi. Calories: 1,310. Fat: 76 grams.
- #5 Steak Gorgonzola-Alfredo. Calories: 1,380. Fat: 85 grams.
- #4 Spaghetti with Italian Sausage. Calories: 1,410.
- #2 Chicken Alfredo. Calories: 1,540.
What is the best thing to order at Olive Garden?
The 10 best things to get at Olive Garden, ranked
- Tour of Italy.
- Cookie Butter Cake.
- Zeppoli. olivegarden/Instagram.
- Shrimp Alfredo. olivegarden/Instagram.
- Raviolo di Portobello. olivegarden/Instagram.
- Eggplant Parmigiana. olivegarden/Instagram.
- Lasagna Fritta. Olive Garden.
- Chicken & Shrimp Carbonara. olivegarden/Instagram.
What is healthy Olive Garden?
Healthier menu choices at Olive Garden
- Spaghetti and marinara.
- Herb-grilled salmon.
- Tilapia piccata.
- Chicken piccata.
- Garlic rosemary chicken.
- Shrimp scampi.
- House salad (without croutons) with low-fat dressing, and minestrone soup.
- Chocolate mousse cake.
Is Olive Garden soup and salad healthy?
The low-calorie soup leaves room for a salad and a breadstick, too. “If you stick with one serving of salad, one breadstick, and the soup, you can get out of there for just under 400 calories — pretty impressive for a restaurant meal,” she adds.
How many calories are in an Olive Garden salad with dressing?
There are 150 calories in 1 serving of Olive Garden Garden-fresh Salad with Dressing.
What is the healthiest food at Olive Garden?
“The Salmon Piccata (570 calories) is a top pick at Olive Garden for nutrition and taste,” says Patricia Bannan, RDN, a nationally recognized nutritionist and healthy cooking expert, explaining that the meal provides 45 grams of protein for staying power, as well as essential omega-3 fatty acids.
What do nutritionists order at Olive Garden?
Nutritionists Tell Us Their Go-To Healthy Orders at Olive Garden Chicken Meatballs & Roasted Parmesan Asparagus. “When dining at Olive Garden, I suggest building a meal from the appetizer section of the menu. Soup, Salad & Breadstick Combo. Steak Toscano. Red Wine & Lasagna Classico. Cucina Mia! Citrus Chicken Sorrento. Herb-Grilled Salmon. Garlic Rosemary Chicken. Garden Primavera Pasta.
How many calories are in an Olive Garden?
There are 270 calories in 1 serving of Olive Garden Juice. Calorie breakdown: 0% fat, 88% carbs, 12% protein.
Is Olive Garden vegan?
Olive Garden’s breadsticks are vegan, and the garden salad can be made vegan with oil/vinegar instead of dressing. The tri-colored vegetable penne with kids tomato sauce is vegan!