How does Durban Poison make you feel?
Known for being one of the most energetic and cerebral varieties around, Durban Poison is said to contain high levels of THC-V, the cannabinoid that is thought to have appetite suppression and weight loss properties. Expect a buzzy, social experience with boundless energy.
How do you grow the best Durban Poison?
8 Tips for Growing Durban Poison [Grower’s Guide]
- Tip #1 – Germinate the Seeds in Sterile Soil or a Hydroponic Growing Medium.
- Tip #2 – Grow Outdoors for the Highest Yield.
- Tip #3 – Add Human Urine During the Vegetative Stage (No, Really!)
- Tip #4 – Protect Your Plants Outdoors.
Will Durban Poison make you sleepy?
Due to its pure sativa genetic composition, the effects of Durban Poison are probably unlike any you have experienced – unless of course, you are well-versed in trying out strains within the pure African sativa family. The high is clean and energizing, and will not in any way leave your body feeling stoney or tired.
What is the strongest Sativa strain?
Most Potent Sativa Strains
- Durban Poison. Durban Poison may not be the strongest Sativa strain on earth but is the best to get your day going.
- Sour Diesel. From the name, this Sativa dominant strain has a strong pungent of diesel.
- Ghost Train Haze.
- Amnesia Haze.
- Jack Herer.
- Super Sour Diesel.
- Green Crack.
- Blue Walker.
Is Durban Poison an Autoflower?
The perfect morning pick-me-up, Durban Poison marijuana is a 100% sativa landrace with uniquely energizing properties. Easy in the garden, its above average yield will treat you to a blissful high….Additional information.
|Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds
Is Sativa a upper or downer?
Cannabis sativa strains are generally uplifting and give you a ‘high. ‘ Sativa strains mainly consist of a high limonene content that uplifts the mood. There are strains of cannabis, such as Indica, that induce sleepiness.