How do I fix my touchscreen thermostat?
First, you should try replacing the batteries and factory resetting your touchscreen thermostat. Also, try removing the cover of your thermostat and checking the wiring to make sure everything is attached properly.
What is the replacement for CM907?
The CM907 Programmable Thermostat is now obsolete the current replacement is the T4 (part number T4H110A1021) Programmable Thermostat.
How do you put a lockbox on a thermostat?
How to Install Your Thermostat Lock Box
- Position the lock box back plate over the thermostat and use a pencil to mark where the drill holes will go.
- Use a drill to drill holes at each of these marks.
- Insert wall plugs.
- Screw the back plate into the wall.
- Attach the front of the lock box and lock it closed.
How do I fix the touchscreen on my Honeywell thermostat?
Honeywell 8000 Pro Touch Screen Stuck Or Frozen
- Remove thermostat from the wall.
- Remove batteries from the back of thermostat.
- Gently pry the cover off the front.
- Remove the screen and circuit board.
- Very gently pull the two ribbons from the board.
- Reinstall the two ribbons and reassemble the stat.
Where can I get free shipping on thermostat covers?
Get free shipping on qualified Thermostat Covers or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Heating, Venting & Cooling Department. #1 Home Improvement Retailer Store Finder Truck & Tool Rental
Will the guard fit on my Honeywell thermostat?
Installation is near effortless and the Guard will fit on all Large Sized (8.25″ W x 5.75″ H x 2.75″ D or smaller) Honeywell thermostats and a host of others. The actual casing is chemical and UV resistant which allows users to deploy their cover all year round without the slightest concern.
What are the outside dimensions of a thermostat?
Outside dimensions: 9 3/4 W x 7 1/4 H x 3 3/8 D (Inches). Clear plastic cover that resists yellowing. Key lock with inner shelf to prevent tampering. Protects unwanted changes to AC/Heating preferred settings.