How do I find my LinkedIn URL on mobile?
- Tap your profile photo > View Profile.
- Scroll down to the Contact section.
- Under the Your Profile section, locate your public profile URL.
- Copy and paste this link to share it with others.
What is LinkedIn mobile?
The LinkedIn mobile app is available from your phone’s app store and allows you to access your LinkedIn account from your mobile device. To access your profile, account settings, and information about who’s viewed your profile, tap on your profile picture in the top left corner.
How do you use LinkedIn mobile?
(If you’re an Android user, you can get to your posts by selecting your profile from the Me tab.) Go to your LinkedIn profile and select a LinkedIn Publisher post. Once you open the post, click on the little share icon in the top right. That will take you to a new screen with the options to Share or Message.
Is there a LinkedIn desktop app?
Your professional network at your fingertips The LinkedIn app for Windows 10 makes it easier than ever to connect to opportunity, work smarter, and tap into your professional potential.
What is Linkin com Web version?
LinkedIn (/lɪŋktˈɪn/) is an American business- and employment-oriented online service that operates via websites and mobile apps. LinkedIn allows members (both workers and employers) to create profiles and “connect” with each other in an online social network which may represent real-world professional relationships.
How do I change my LinkedIn URL on my phone?
How to change your LinkedIn URL
- On the right-hand side of your profile page, click on “Edit public profile & URL.” This will launch a new tab.
- Again looking to the right-hand side of your screen, under “Edit your custom URL,” take note of the URL provided there.
How do I change my URL on LinkedIn mobile?
Mobile Browser & Lite App
- Tap your profile picture.
- Scroll to the Contact section and tap the Edit icon.
- On the Edit contact info page, tap on your personal Profile URL.
- Under the Edit your custom URL, tap the Edit icon next to your public profile URL.
- Type the last part of your new custom URL in the text box.
- Tap Save.
What is LinkedIn on Android phone?
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network on the internet. You can use LinkedIn to find the right job or internship, connect and strengthen professional relationships, and learn the skills you need to succeed in your career.
Is LinkedIn phone app free?
Start your job search with the LinkedIn app today. The LinkedIn app is free to use and download. Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent–priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly.
Who viewed my profile LinkedIn mobile app?
To find who’s viewed your profile: Tap your profile picture, then tap View Profile. Tap the [number] Who viewed your profile below your introduction section under Your Dashboard.
How do I write on LinkedIn mobile app?
About This Article
- Open LinkedIn.
- Tap the new post icon.
- Paste the article’s URL.
- Tap POST.