How can I use my PC Internet on my iPhone through USB cable?
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Personal Hotspot. If you don’t see Personal Hotspot, tap Carrier and you will see it.
- Tap the switch next to Personal Hotspot to turn on.
- Connect your device to the computer using the USB cable.
- The device will automatically begin tethering after syncing is complete.
Can I connect my phone to Internet through PC via USB?
Yes, it is possible. If your PC has an Internet connection, you can share it with your Android device just by using a USB port and USB cable.
How can I share my PC Internet connection to my iPhone using USB Windows 10?
How to Set Up USB Tethering on Windows 10
- Connect your mobile device to your laptop via USB cable.
- Open your phone’s settings and go to Network & Internet > Hotspot & tethering (Android) or Cellular > Personal Hotspot (iPhone).
- turn on USB tethering (on Android) or Personal Hotspot (on iPhone) to enable.
How do I tether my iPhone to my computer without iTunes?
After your computer has restarted, enable Personal Hotspot on your iPhone (select USB only option) and plug in your iPhone using the USB cable. Some device drivers will install and then your computer should automatically connect to the iPhone internet connection.
How can I get Internet on my iPhone without WIFI?
Connect iPhone to a cellular network
- Verify that your SIM is activated and unlocked. See Set up cellular service on iPhone.
- Go to Settings > Cellular.
- Verify that Cellular Data is turned on. On models with Dual SIM, tap Cellular Data, then verify the selected line. (You can choose only one line for cellular data.)
How do I Sync my iPhone to my computer?
Open iTunes and connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
How do I link my iPhone to my computer?
1Start by connecting your iPhone to your computer with the USB cable that came with your iPhone. When you connect your iPhone to your computer, iTunes should launch automatically. If it doesn’t, chances are you plugged the cable into a USB port on your keyboard, monitor, or hub.
How can I connect my iPhone with my PC?
Connect your iPhone to your PC with the USB cable that came with the device. Launch iTunes by clicking the Windows “Start” button, typing iTunes in the Search field and pressing “Enter.”. However, iTunes may launch automatically when your iPhone is detected.
How do I Charge my iPhone on my computer?
Plug the shorter end of the cable into a USB outlet on your laptop. Your iPhone automatically begins charging. Monitor the status of your iPhone charge by pressing the home button on the phone. A battery icon on the screen shows the progress — once the icon is completely green, your phone is fully charged.