Which 2017 SUV has the best gas mileage?
Most Fuel Efficient SUVS of 2017
- 2017 Jaguar F-PACE. View full gallery.
- 2017 Subaru Crosstrek. View full gallery.
- 2017 Honda CR-V. View full gallery.
- 2017 Lexus RX. View full gallery.
- 2017 MAZDA CX-3. View full gallery.
- 2017 Lexus NX. View full gallery.
- 2017 Honda HR-V. View full gallery.
- 2017 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid. View full gallery.
What SUV has the best gas mileage 2019?
Most Fuel Efficient SUVs of 2019
- 2019 Lexus UX. $29,084.
- 2019 MAZDA CX-3. $23,252.
- 2019 Toyota RAV4. $31,530. Starting Price.
- 2019 Hyundai Kona. $22,840. Starting Price.
- 2019 Honda CR-V. $30,640. Starting Price.
- 2019 Honda HR-V. $24,961. Starting Price.
- 2019 Subaru Forester. $27,787. Starting Price.
- 2019 Toyota C-HR. $26,436. Starting Price.
Are any Jeeps good on gas?
While the new Jeep Cherokee and 2021 Jeep Compass offer the best gas mileage, the other additions in the Jeep lineup still provide exceptional fuel efficiency. The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee delivers up to 26 highway MPG, and the new Grand Cherokee L MPG ratings are just as impressive despite the increase in size.
Which midsize SUV has best gas mileage?
1. 2019 Toyota Highlander Hybrid AWD — 29 mpg city/27 mpg highway/28 mpg combined. Toyota’s Highlander Hybrid AWD has been the fuel economy leader among midsize three-row crossover SUVs for years.
Which SUV has the best gas mileage?
Nissan Kicks: Appreciating the unconventional
What is considered good gas mileage for a SUV?
Small pickup trucks – Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon: 23 mpg combined
How to get better gas mileage on a SUV?
The easiest thing to do is take out any unnecessary junk that may be adding weight to your vehicle.
What luxury car has the best gas mileage?
Audi TT. The Audi TT coupe and roadster are fun,luxurious sports cars that are comfortable enough to double as daily drivers.