Whats the saying about the truth hurts?
Quote: “But better to get hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie.” Lesson to learn: You may be hurt by the truth, but it’s better than living with a lie.
How do you deal with pain in the truth?
Speaking a Truth that Hurts
- Trust your inner voice. Your brain is masterful at talking you out of creating uncomfortable situations.
- Question your fear.
- Be strategic.
- Ask permission.
- Clearly describe the impact of their specific oversight or behavior.
- If appropriate, share your intent.
- Don’t question your value.
How do you accept the pain of the truth?
You can experience this, too, by doing the following:
- Begin by accepting your current reality. Your situation is what it is.
- Pay attention to your thoughts, feelings, and desires.
- Choose to be accepting and compassionate to your experiences.
- Plan for a better future.
- Develop supportive friendships.
Will truth always win?
Truth is the only weapon which can make a person win a battle. It is a pen that can write anything without anyone’s terror; it is a game in which who follows its one golden rule can never lose it; it is a tree that never loses its leaves; it is a river that can not get filthy and dry in any season..
What are some bitter truth of life?
20 Brutal Truths About Life No One Wants to Admit
- You’re going to die and you have no idea when.
- Everyone you love is going to die, and you don’t know when.
- Your material wealth won’t make you a better or happier person.
- Your obsession with finding happiness is what prevents its attainment.
What are some quotes that Say Love Hurts?
Quotes tagged as “love-hurts” Showing 1-30 of 1,156. “So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.”. “Maybe I was destined to forever fall in love with people I couldn’t have. Maybe there’s a whole assortment of impossible people waiting for me to find them.
Is Love supposed to hurt?
“Love is never supposed to hurt. Love is supposed to heal, to be your haven from misery, to make living fucking worthwhile.” “I did the searching and remembering, she did the disappearing and the forgetting.” “It hurts to love. It’s like giving yourself to be flayed and knowing that at any moment the other person may just walk off with your skin.”
What is a good sentence for truth?
“Cherish those who seek the truth but beware of those who find it.” “Anything you can settle with money is cheap.” “Buck up, suck up, and admit you fucked up.” “The truth only hurts when you want to believe a lie.” “As you dig your teeth into your assumptions, your teeth become sharper.
What are some of your favorite love quotes?
How can I want so desperately for him to wrap me up in his arms but also want so much for him to leave me alone.” “Love is never supposed to hurt. Love is supposed to heal, to be your haven from misery, to make living fucking worthwhile.” “I did the searching and remembering, she did the disappearing and the forgetting.” “It hurts to love.