What were the cartoons in the 1950s?
Five Most Popular Animated Series of the 1950s
- Mighty Mouse. Created by storyteller I.
- Tom and Jerry. Created by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera (Hanna-Barbera), Tom and Jerry began as a series of animated shorts.
- Bugs Bunny.
- The Heckle and Jeckle Show.
- The Woody Woodpecker Show.
What did droopy dog say?
I’m so happy
In 1997, Droopy appeared in Cartoon Network’s Bloopers of the Cartoon Stars bumper. Here in his blooper reel, he says his signature line “I’m so happy” while actually smiling.
What was the most popular cartoon in the 1940s?
THE TOP TEN CARTOONS OF 1940
- BONE TROUBLE. Directed by Jack Kinney; Walt Disney.
- CROSS COUNTRY DETOURS. Directed by Tex Avery; Warner Bros.
- KNOCK KNOCK. Directed by Walter Lantz [Possible Director: Alex Lovy]; Walter Lantz.
- THE MAGIC PENCIL. Directed by Volney White; Terrytoons.
- PUSS GETS THE BOOT.
- A WILD HARE.
Who was the most popular cartoon character in the 1950s?
Top Ten TV Cartoon Characters From the 1950s and 1960s 1 Top Cat 2 Snagglepuss 3 Deputy Dawg 4 Huckleberry Hound 5 Fred Flintstone 6 Tom & Jerry 7 Yogi Bear 8 George Jetson 9 Mr. Magoo 10 Bullwinkle
What was the name of the dog from the Flintstones?
Huckleberry Hound was originally voiced by Daws Butler. Dino from the Flintstones was originally voiced by Mel Blanc. what is the name of that dog that appeared in several cartoons like Hanna Barbara or whatever Deputy Dog is. I can’t remember his main one, but he might have been Deputy Dog’s dog… if that makes sense….
What are some of the best 1960s cartoon shows?
The Flintstones is my all-time favorite cartoon show from the 1960s. I still remember episodes so this day; The Wayouts, The Great Gazoo, etc. It is one show that stands up to repeat viewing. The show is still syndicated today. While Tom & Jerry are two characters, they are best known as a duo.
What is the name of the dog in Tom and Jerry?
Also referred to as Butch and Killer, Spike is the arch nemesis of Tom in the Tom & Jerry cartoon. Sprocket is the faithful dog in the Jim Hensen Fraggle Rock series.