What mixes with vodka the best?
7 Of The Best Vodka Mixers
- Vodka Orange Juice (also known as a ‘Screwdriver’) The basic message is to keep it simple.
- Pineapple Juice.
- Grapefruit Juice.
- Cranberry Juice.
- Ginger Beer.
What else can you do with vodka?
10 Uses for Vodka
- Vodka: More Than a Drink. Photo by Angela Bax, TS Photography/Getty Images.
- Erase Window Streaks. Photo by Nancy Andrews.
- Shine Chrome. Photo by Nancy Andrews.
- Deodorize Laundry. Photo by Nancy Andrews.
- Remove Rust from Screws. Photo by Beth Perkins.
- Preserve Cut Flowers.
- Remove Stains from Upholstery.
- Kill Weeds.
How do Beginners drink vodka?
To drink vodka, try sticking it in your freezer for a few hours and then drinking it straight in a small glass. Instead of shooting the vodka in one swig, sip on it slowly and savor the taste. If you’d prefer to drink vodka in a cocktail, try mixing it with some orange juice to make a Screwdriver.
Should vodka be refrigerated?
Spirits like whiskey, rum, gin, vodka, etc. don’t need to be refrigerated because the high alcohol content preserves their integrity. And most liqueurs also have a satisfactorily high alcohol content, as well as sugar that also helps to keep the flavors preserved.
What is vodka good for other than drinking?
17 Things You Can Do With Vodka Besides Drink It
- Preserve the life of plants. Just a few drops of vodka in a vase of cut plants or flowers will extend their lifespan.
- Heal a cold sore.
- Treat a jelly fish sting.
- Maintain your razor’s longevity.
- Eliminate sticker residue.
- Heal poison ivy.
- Remove a bandaid.
- Treat an ear ache.
What is the best drink with vodka?
Cosmopolitan is one of the best drinks made with vodka. In a cocktail glass pour the vodka and coffee liqueur over ice cubes. Fill it with light cream, and serve. For a vodka martini, take a cocktail shaker, add vodka and vermouth and several cubes of ice.
What drinks contain vodka?
What are drinks made with vodka?
Popular vodka drinks include the screwdriver, made with orange juice; the bloody Mary, with tomato juice; vodka and tonic, a tall drink; and the vodka martini , with vodka substituted for gin. Vodkas are sometimes flavoured with such ingredients as buffalo grass, lemon peel, berries, peppercorns, and caraway.
What can you mix with vanilla vodka?
Vanilla vodka mixes well with cola, lemon lime soda, ginger ale, lime juice, coconut milk, pineapple juice, apple juice and coffee. It also blends well with liqueurs, such as Irish cream, raspberry liqueur, coffee liqueur and chocolate liqueur. Amateur and professional bartenders can use vanilla vodka to make a wide variety of cocktails.