What masters degree can I pursue with a bachelors in psychology?

There are several graduate degree options that may be available to you with a completed bachelor’s degree in psychology. These options may include master’s degrees in counseling, criminal justice, education, health sciences, or social work.

What masters should I do after psychology?

There are two pathways for students to take to become a professional psychologist; researcher or practitioner. Those taking the researcher path will often complete a PhD in psychology and often work within universities as lecturers or post-doctoral researchers.

What schools offer masters in psychology?

Master’s degree programs in clinical psychology are offered by schools all over the country. Graduates of these programs can qualify for jobs in a number of psychological areas or pursue doctoral studies. Three of the best schools for this field of study are Pepperdine University, DePaul University, and Adler University.

What are the best online masters programs for psychology?

Harvard University Cambridge,MA.

  • Sacred Heart University Fairfield,CT.
  • Nova Southeastern University Fort Lauderdale,FL.
  • Ball State University Muncie,IN.
  • LeTourneau University Longview,TX.
  • University of Georgia Athens,GA.
  • California Baptist University Riverside,CA.
  • Grace College and Theological Seminary Winona Lake,IN.
  • What are the best schools for Masters in psychology?

    Pepperdine University

  • LeTourneau University
  • Regent University
  • Southern New Hampshire University
  • Union College
  • Fort Hays State University
  • Keiser University – Fort Lauderdale
  • Medaille College
  • Palo Alto University
  • Adler University
  • What kind of Career can you have with Masters in psychology?

    There are many masters in psychology jobs, from clinical and school psychologist to forensic, social and evolutionary psychologist. Clinical and counseling positions involved with patient care require a Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D). Research and teaching positions require a Doctor of Philosophy in psychology (Ph.D.).