What is the highest paying vocational jobs?
Highest-paying trade careers
- Licensed practical nurse. National average salary: $25.18 per hour.
- HVAC technician. National average salary: $23.25 per hour.
- Home inspector. National average salary: $52,066 per year.
- Landscape designer.
- Respiratory therapist.
Which trade gets paid the most UK?
Highest Paying Trade Jobs in the UK
- Site Manager.
- Structural Engineer.
What careers make the most money UK?
BUSINESS bosses, lawyers and marketing and sales directors are the highest paying jobs of 2021, according to official data. The UK’s biggest full-time earners are chief executives, who are paid an average of £130,734 a year, which has risen by 7.6% compared to 2020.
What is the highest paying job with no experience UK?
Here we showcase the top 10 high paying jobs with no experience….The top 10 highest paying jobs which you don’t need a degree for
- Police Constable.
- Train and Tram Drivers.
- Training Managers.
- Project Manager.
- Air traffic Controllers.
What vocational jobs are in demand?
Fields of work that are particularly in demand and can be prepared for with a Trade School diploma include:
- Construction Careers.
- Manufacturing Careers.
- Welding Careers.
- HVAC Careers.
- Plumbing Careers.
- Electrician Careers.
- Practical Nursing Careers.
- And a range of others.
What jobs are most in demand UK?
5 Most In-Demand Jobs in the UK 2021
- Professional Driver. As a result of taxes and post-Brexit regulations, drivers have been extremely sought after.
- Project Manager. Good project managers are very hard to find, mainly due to the skills needed to become one.
- Software Engineer.
- Business Analyst.
What jobs can I make 100k a year UK?
Jobs that make 100k a year
- Chief Executive.
- Air Traffic Controller.
- Corporate and Financial Managers.
- Prime Minister.
What is the easiest high paying job UK?
20 Easy and Well-paid Part Time Jobs
- Temp Work (Temping) What happens when you want to make extra money, but you’re not sure which days, or weeks you’re going to be available?
- Freelance Work.
- Carer or Caring Assistant.
- Night Shifts.
- Get Crafty.
- Part-Time Office Work.
- Local Shops or Supermarkets.
10 High-Paying Vocational Jobs to Consider Electrical Repairman. Maintain and repair electronics and electrical equipment in both household settings and at companies, and make a median annual salary of over $57k. Commercial Pilot. Ever wonder what it’s like to fly planes? Nuclear Medicine Technologist. Fashion Designer. Plumber. Dental Hygienist. Registered Nurse. Nuclear Technician.
What trades pay the best?
Licensed practical nurse. Primary duties: Licensed practical nurses work under the direction of doctors and registered nurses.
What are the highest paying jobs?
What are the highest paying jobs without college?
Manager positions are one of the highest paying jobs without a degree with salaries ranging from $45,000 to $95,000 annually. 2. Air Traffic Controllers. Air traffic controllers ensure airplanes are flying at safe distances, following air regulations, and they regulate the takeoff and landing of all aircraft.