What coins from other countries are worth money?
The 7 Most Valuable Foreign Coins: From Europe To Africa
- Sestertius of Hadrian (Ancient Roman), $1.65 Million.
- 100 ducats of Sigismund III Vasa (Polish), $2.16 Million.
- Athenian Decadrachm (Greece), $2.92 Million.
- Single 9 Pond (South Africa), $4 Million.
- Servilius Caepio (M.
- Ummayad Dinar (Middle-East), $5 Million.
What coin is worth the most in the world?
The most expensive coin in the world is the 1794/5 Flowing Hair Silver/Copper Dollar. Several expert Numismatic researchers believe that this was the very first silver coin to be minted and issued by the U.S Federal Government.
What is the worlds most valuable coin?
The 1911 Canadian silver dollar is also called the “Emperor of Canadian coins”. It is the rarest and one of the most expensive coins from Canada. It set a record of in 1965 being the World’s Most Valuable Coin ( Guinness Book of World Records ) for its price of $55,000.
What are the most expensive foreign coins?
The Edward III six shilling coin
How to determine coin values?
1) Pin down the coin’s origin and date. You’ll need to know exactly what coin you’re looking at to determine its specific value. 2) Inspect the coin to determine its condition. The value of a coin is greatly affected by its condition. 3) Check coin value lists online. Some websites will make values for some coins freely available. Check with a professional organization like the Professional Numismatics Guild. 4) Consult a coin value book. If you can’t find the value of your coin online, consult a reference such as the Standard Catalog of World Coins, or the Guide 5) Account for any special factors. The value of coins can go up and down, since they are driven by interests that can change.