What are some cool things in Europe?
13 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Europe
- Eiffel Tower, France. The Eiffel Tower.
- Colosseum, Italy. The Colosseum.
- Acropolis of Athens, Greece.
- Stonehenge, England.
- Louvre Museum, France.
- Prague Castle, Czech Republic.
- Berlin’s Brandenburg Gate, Germany.
- Venice Canals, Italy.
Which is the unusual city in Europe?
Hum on the Istrian peninsula in Croatia is often referred to as the smallest town in the world although it certainly doesn’t look like one. This “town” was established back in 11th century and since then it has remained almost intact and that is why it still has the title of a town.
What should you do in Europe?
20 Places in Europe You Must See Before You Die
- Charles Bridge, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Glenfinnan Viaduct, Scotland.
- Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain.
- Grand Canal, Venice, Italy.
- Dona Ana Beach, Lagos, Portugal.
- The Gorges du Verdon, SE France.
- Preikestolen, Near Stavanger, Norway.
What is the most interesting thing in Europe?
21 random fun facts about Europe you never knew
- The Louvre is the most visited attraction in Europe.
- Iceland doesn’t have mosquitos.
- Cards from the Queen.
- More chocolate is bought at Brussels Airport than anywhere else in the world.
- Norway knighted a penguin.
- The Kingdom of Denmark is the oldest monarchy in Europe.
What is the cheapest place in Europe to visit?
17 cheap places to travel in Europe
- Bulgaria. Bulgaria consistently tops the list of cheapest countries in Europe, and for a good reason!
- Hungary. The famous thermal baths in Budapest, Hungary.
- Czech Republic.
What are the best places to visit in Europe?
6.) The Azores, Portugal. This bunch of Mid-Atlantic islands are one of the most breathtaking set of islands to visit in Europe, Think volcanoes, huge craters, stunning Portuguese village and a UNESCO protected Biosphere Reserve. It’s a stunning place to visit some of Europe’s unspoilt natural beauty.
What are some of the most beautiful canyons in Europe?
Definitely, one of Europes most beautiful canyons, Gorges du Tarn (or Tarn Canyon) is most certainly one incredible place to explore. Rent a kayak or canoe and head through the canyon itself. Make sure you also visit Castelbouc, a small village that is perched between the gorge and the river.
What makes Europe a great region to explore?
That’s what makes it a great region to explore the huge mix of cultures, history and more unusual places in Europe that are dotted all across the continent. Now, we’ve all heard of the likes of Paris, London, Barcelona and Rome which are well-trodden places for us to explore.
Is Germany worth visiting?
It’s true that Germany is full of famous, spectacular things to explore. However, if you venture beyond the tourist attractions, you would discover a side to Germany that is quirky, astonishing, and sometimes even downright weird but wonderfully unique.