How many missions are in GTA 4 PC?
There is a total of 88 missions in the main storyline of GTA 4, with two possible endings (91 missions counting both ending options).
How long does it take to get to 100 percent in GTA 4?
When focusing on the main objectives, Grand Theft Auto IV is about 28 Hours in length. If you’re a gamer that strives to see all aspects of the game, you are likely to spend around 76 Hours to obtain 100% completion.
How do you get 100% on GTA 4?
To attain 100% Completion in Grand Theft Auto IV, the player needs to do the following:
- Complete the main story missions (“The Cousins Bellic” to “Out of Commission” (Revenge) or “A Revenger’s Tragedy” (Deal)).
- Complete all 10 drug deliveries for Little Jacob.
- Win all 9 races for Brucie Kibbutz at least once.
How many GTA 4 games are there?
There are currently sixteen games in the series, plus two expansion packs for the original and two expansions for GTA IV and including a multiplayer title….Grand Theft Auto (series)
|Grand Theft Auto|
|Latest release:||Grand Theft Auto V (2013)|
What to do after completing all missions in GTA 4?
- Find all the Flying Rats, complete the Unique Stunt Jumps… there’s lots to do towards 100% completion, if you’re aiming for it.
- Get 100% game completion. Try the random characters, unlocking special abilities, do one activity with your friends, and etc.
Is GTA 4 still online?
GTA 4: Online Multiplayer Servers To Be Shut Down And Removed Completely. Grand Theft Auto 4’s online multiplayer is the foundation of everything that GTA Online is today. Unfortunately, that very nostalgic chapter of Rockstars crime franchise is coming to an end.
Is GTA 4 a Liberty City?
Grand Theft Auto IV takes place in 2008, within a redesigned version of Liberty City. The design of the city focuses on a recreation of four of the boroughs of New York City: Broker (based on Brooklyn), Dukes (Queens), Bohan (The Bronx), and Algonquin (Manhattan).