How do you underline text in InDesign?
Change underline or strikethrough options
- From the Character panel menu or the Control panel menu, choose Underline Options or Strikethrough Options.
- Do any of the following, and then click OK: Select Underline On or Strikethrough On to turn on underline or strikethrough for the current text.
What is the shortcut for underline in InDesign?
Underline. When you choose Underline from the Character panel menu, click the Underline button in the Control panel, or press Command-Shift-U/Ctrl-Shift-U, InDesign applies an underline to the selected text (see Figure 4-21).
How do I edit underline in InDesign?
- Select type to be underscored.
- Go to Character palette’s drop down menu > Underline Options.
- Select style (located under Type), weight, and color of underscore.
- If you select a more decorative underscore, you can customize the color of the gaps.
- Select Preview if desired, then select OK to save.
How do you add an underline in Adobe?
Highlight, strikethrough, or underline text
- Choose Tools > Comment, and select the Highlight Text tool , the Strikethrough Text tool , or the Underline Text tool . Note:
- Drag from the beginning of the text you want to mark up.
- (Optional) To add a note, double-click the markup and add text in a pop-up note.
Can you make a fillable form in InDesign?
You can design forms in InDesign and export them directly to PDF. InDesign now supports form fields and other form actions. The Buttons and Forms library (Window > Interactive > Buttons and Forms) has form items that you can use to design interactive forms.
How do you underline text in Illustrator?
To underline type, click the Underline button in the Character panel. To strike through type, click the Strikethrough button in the Character panel.
How do I underline text in a PDF?
Highlight, Underline, and Cross Out Text in PDF Documents
- Select the Underline Text tool by selecting Tools→Comment & Markup Tools→Underline Text.
- Drag over the text that you want underlined. The text is now underlined.
How do I underline a word in InDesign?
To underline a word in InDesign, select the word with the text tool and click here: Or select “Underline” character palette options menu: Or use the keyboard shortcut cmd-shift-U. (Windows: ctl-shift-U) You can modify the underline itself by selecting “Underline Options…” from the character palette options menu:
How do you underline text in a PDF file?
To create a basic underline, first highlight the text that you wish to adjust—either by clicking and dragging over the text, or triple-clicking to quickly select an entire section. Then, click on the Underline icon (it looks like a T with a line underneath it) to add it to your text.
What is condconditional text in InDesign CS4?
Conditional text is a new feature in InDesign CS4, and it has its own panel. You can open it a couple of ways: you can simply choose it from the Window>Type & Tables menu or you can select the built-in Book workspace from the drop-down menu at the right side of the Application Bar.
How do I change the underline of a character?
To avoid these problems, you can create a normal underline and then tweak it by selecting “Type” > “Character” to open the Character panel. If you left-click on the dropdown arrow in the top right corner of the panel and choose “Underline Options”, you’ll see a new dialog box.