How do you spawn ingredients in Skyrim?
To spawn items while playing Skyrim:
- Press the tilde key (~) to bring up the cheat console.
- Type “player. addItem” followed by the item code and the desired quantity. For example, to add 9,999 gold to your inventory, enter: “player.addItem 0000000F 9999”
- Press Enter.
Where do I get fine void salts?
Location varies, could be any of the following: Brood Cavern. Clearspring Tarn. Forsaken Crypt.
Where can I find purified void salts?
The Purified Void Salts is a quest item found in The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard. It is a quest item for the quest “Chasing Echoes.” It can be found in the old laboratory of Valerica. It lies in the large bowl next to the fire salts and normal void salts on a shelf on the top floor of the chamber.
What does Moon sugar do in Skyrim?
Moon Sugar is an ingredient in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It can be used to make potions at an alchemy lab as part of alchemy. It may also be used as an ingredient in cooking.
Where are all the alchemy shops in Skyrim?
- Frida, The Mortar and Pestle, Dawnstar.
- Zaria, Grave Concoctions, Falkreath.
- Bothela, The Hag’s Cure, Markarth.
- Thaumaturgist’s Hut, Morthal.
- Elgrim, Elgrim’s Elixirs, Riften.
- Angeline Morrard, Angeline’s Aromatics, Solitude.
- Arcadia, Arcadia’s Cauldron, Whiterun.
- Quintas Navale and Nurelion, The White Phial, Windhelm.
How do you get void salts in Skyrim?
The item ID for Void Salts in Skyrim on Steam (PC / Mac) is: 0003AD60. To spawn this item in-game, open the console and type the following command: player.AddItem 0003AD60 1. To place this item in-front of your character, use the following console command: player.PlaceAtMe 0003AD60.
How to use Skyrim console commands and cheats?
To use Skyrim Console Commands and cheats, you will have to enter the command by pressing the tilde (~) key. Use any of the below-mentioned Skyrim item codes and then add the amount of that item and hit the Enter button. Make sure to type the code correctly.
Where can I find void salts?
Other possible locations for already-harvested samples include: Void salts are dropped by all varieties of storm atronach, including Pelagius’s storm thrall, potent storm atronachs, and storm thralls. During this quest, you are asked to locate fine-cut void salts.
How do I get rid of void salts in Dawnstar?
To fix this, simply give the fine-cut void salts to Captain Wayfinder in Dawnstar. Alternatively, remove all of your void salts (as they all have the same id) by using the command player.removeitem 3AD60 X (X being how many you have both fine-cut and regular combined). Then type player.additem 3AD60 X to get them back.