How do you show the edges on Excel?
Fortunately, this is a simple setting:
- Click on File > Options.
- On the general tab, locate the “When creating new workbooks” section – this should be the second section down.
- Locate “Default view for new sheets” and select “Page Layout View”
- Click OK.
How do you use properties in Excel?
- Click the File tab.
- Click Info.
- Click the View and edit database properties link at the top of the page.
- In the Properties dialog box, click the tabs to select the properties that you want to view or update.
- Click OK.
- Click the File tab again to return to your file.
Can you round the edges of cells in Excel?
The short answer is that you cannot; Excel allows you to place square-cornered borders, but not rounded-corner borders. The only possible workaround is to create a drawing object that is a rectangle with rounded corners.
How do I Print edge to edge in Excel?
Highlight the area of your spreadsheet that you want to print. Click the Page Layout tab….Adjust the margins graphically:
- In the upper left, click the Office Button.
- Select Print, and then Print Preview.
- Check Show margins, and then drag the margins to the desired size.
Where is file properties in Excel?
View document properties
- Click on the File tab. You switch to the backstage view.
- Choose Info from the File menu. The Properties pane is shown on the right-hand side.
- Click on Properties to open the drop-down menu.
- Choose ‘Show Document Panel’ from the menu.
How do I round a cell in Excel?
Click the cell where you want your rounded result to go. Head to Formulas > Math & Trig, and then choose either the “ROUNDUP” or “ROUNDDOWN” function from the dropdown menu. Enter the number (or cell) you want to round in the “Number” field.
How do you apply 10 point soft edges?
To add or change a soft edge, point to Soft Edges, and then click the size of the soft edge that you want. To customize the soft edges, click Soft Edges Options, and then adjust the options that you want. To add or change an edge, point to Bevel, and then click the bevel that you want.