How do you make a turkey head out of construction paper?
Here’s what to do:
- Cut a hole the size of a paper towel tube in the center of two paper plates.
- Staple the plates together, front to front.
- Cut the construction paper in a circle with a flat end, for the head.
- Glue on the feathers, covering the paper plate, like the rays of the sun.
- Glue on the beak and googly eyes.
What is a paper turkey?
The turkey body is printed on brown or beige paper, the beak on yellow or orange paper, the snood on red paper and the feathers on the color(s) of your choice. To make the paper turkey each student will need 1 brown or beige turkey body, 9 colored feathers, 1 yellow or orange beak and 1 red snood.
How do you make leaves out of construction paper?
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
- Fold a sheet of construction paper in half, longwise.
- Draw a simple arc shape.
- Cut along your lines.
- Unfold and draw on leaf veins.
- If desired, use a small hole punch to accent your leaves with a FEW, artful tiny holes along the edges.
- Make many.
How do you make a Christmas tree out of construction paper?
- 1Cut three green triangles. Cut 3 to 4 triangles of increasing size from green construction paper.
- 2Glue the triangles together. Glue the triangles together to form a Christmas tree.
- 3Make a tree trunk.
- 4Cut out shapes.
- 5Decorate the shapes.
- 6Decorate the tree.
How do you make turkey handprints?
- Paint your child’s palm brown. Paint their fingers different colors – red, orange or yellow.
- Press their painted hand onto the paper to make your turkey handprint.
- When the handprint is dry, use markers to add an eye, feet, a waddle and a beak to the handprint to turn it into a turkey.
How do you cut feathers out of construction paper?
How to Make Paper Feathers
- Gather materials!
- Cut a feather shape out of your paper.
- Score along the center of the feather on the back side of the paper- use something pointy but not super sharp.
- Gently fold the paper along the fold line.
- Make a series of cuts along one side of the feather.