How do you disable extensions add-ons plug ins?
- Click the menu icon “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose More tools and choose Extensions to open the Extensions.
- Uncheck Enabled to disable an extension or lick the trash can icon next to the extension you want to delete.
- Click the Disable link under the plugin you want to disable.
Where is the Firefox plugins directory?
The plugin folder is located on ~/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles/[profile name]/extensions, but some plugins could be located in different directories.
How do I remove extensions from Firefox?
- Click the menu button , click Add-ons and Themes. Add-ons and select Extensions.
- Scroll through the list of extensions.
- Click the ellipsis (3-dot) icon for the extension you wish to remove and select Remove.
How do you remove extensions?
Uninstall an extension Open Chrome. Extensions. Next to the extension you want to remove, select Remove. To confirm, select Remove.
Where is Firefox plugin directory Linux?
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins (on non-Ubuntu 64-bit systems, /usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins might be used instead) Plug-ins within toolkit bundles. [Profile directory]/plugins , where [Profile directory] is a user profile directory.
Where are Firefox extensions stored Windows 10?
The default locations are: Windows 7, 8.1, and 10: C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profilesxxxxx.
How do I remove add-ons?
Uninstall the add-on.
- Open the Control Panel. You can access the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Select “Add/Remove Programs” or “Programs and Features”.
- Find the add-on in the list of installed programs. The full list of programs may take a few moments to load.
- Select the add-on and click Uninstall.
How do I uninstall plugins?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More > More tools > Extensions.
- On to the extension you want to remove, click Remove.
- Confirm by clicking Remove.
How do I remove extensions in Windows 10?
To remove any extension, choose one of these methods:
- In Microsoft Edge, right-click the extension icon next to the address bar, then select Remove from Microsoft Edge > Remove.
- Select Settings and more > Extensions, and then select Remove under the extension you want to remove. Select Remove again to confirm.
How do I find Firefox path in Ubuntu?
An alternative would be to right click the application menu and choose edit. There you see all entries and you can also select Properties. This returns the full path to the file, which is executed when only firefox is called.
How do I open a JSONLZ4 file?
Select Bookmarks → Show All Bookmarks. Click the Import and Backup icon (appears as up and down arrows), then select Restore → Choose File…. Navigate to the JSONLZ4 file you want to restore then click Open.