How do you delete Facebook messages all at once on iPhone?
- Open the Facebook Messenger app.
- Tap and hold on the conversation that you no longer want then swipe to the left.
- When the menu appears, select Delete.
- Confirm the selection by tapping Delete Conversation.
How can I delete all my Facebook Messenger messages at once?
There’s no way to delete all your Facebook messages at once, but you can delete them one conversation at a time. Deleting a Facebook message only deletes it from your account — the person or people you sent the message to will still have it.
How do you delete multiple messages on messenger on iPhone?
How to delete multiple messages on Messenger on iPhone
- Open the app: Open Messenger app.
- Complete the login: Complete your login with your register account.
- Select the user: Select the user you want to delete.
- Swipe right: Swipe right to the conversation, you want to delete.
How do you delete all messages on an iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- In a message conversation, touch and hold the message bubble or attachment that you want to delete.
- Tap More.
- Tap Trash , then tap Delete Message. If you want to delete all messages in the thread tap Delete All, in the upper-left corner. Then tap Delete Conversation.
How do you clear all messages on iPhone?
How do you select all messages to delete on iPhone?
Delete emails on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Open Mail and go to your Inbox.
- Tap Edit in the upper-right corner, then individually select the emails that you want to delete, or tap Select All.
- Tap Trash or Archive. If you only see Archive, touch and hold Archive to see other options like Trash Selected Messages.
How do I delete Messenger messages from 2021?
How do I delete messages on Messenger on mobile
- Open the Messenger app on your phone.
- Tap on the conversation where you want to delete the message.
- Tap and hold on the message you want to delete.
- Tap on Remove at the bottom right corner.
- Select the Unsend option from the popup menu.
How do I delete all messages on iPhone ios 15?
Open the Message App and if you want to delete the entire message you can do either: Tap Edit, Select Messages, then tap the circle on the left of the message, then tap delete on the bottom right of the page.
What is the fastest way to delete messages on iPhone?
You can delete an entire conversation by swiping left on it in your iPhone’s Messages app. To delete individual messages, tap and hold on the message until you see the pop-up menu, then tap it to get to the trash can.
How to delete a message on Facebook Messenger on iPhone?
• Open up the Facebook Messenger app on your mobile iPhone. • Select the conversation from which you wish to delete the message. • Now press and hold the message you wish to delete. From the options menu that you will get, select the Delete option and the message will be deleted from the conversation. 2. Deleting a conversation
How to delete all posts and messages on Facebook effectively?
Easily and effectively delete all posts from your FB account. To delete all messages, you just need to do 2 steps (2 clicks in extension window): 1. Click on “Open Messages” 2. Click on “Delete all messages” After installing this extension, go to Facebook and look for the extension icon in the upper right corner of the address bar.
How to delete text messages on iPhone?
• Now press and hold the message you wish to delete. From the options menu that you will get, select the Delete option and the message will be deleted from the conversation. • Open up the app on your iPhone. • Now select the conversation that you wish to delete.
How to delete conversions from Facebook Messenger?
Log in to your Facebook account. Launch the extension from your browser. Choose & Delete: to select messages and delete them. Under Chats, you will see a checkbox next to every contact. Just select all conversions which you wish to delete and click the Green button Delete Selected Messages .