How do I use LexisNexis for legal research?
- Retrieve full-text documents by citation.
- Get and print by citation.
- Find a full-text case by name.
- Browse or search a table of contents (TOC)
- Browse statutes.
- Research a specific legal topic (Browse Topics)
- Refine your search results.
- Copy cites and text for your work.
What happened to LexisNexis?
In February 2020, LexisNexis transitioned its database services to the Amazon Web Services cloud architecture, and shut down its legacy mainframes and servers.
Is LexisNexis legal?
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory and business information and analytics that help customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and advance the rule of law around the world. We endeavour to advance the rule of law across the world.
How do I access LexisNexis database?
LexisNexis® Public Records can be accessed 2 different ways:
- Select Public Records from the product selector grid in the top left corner of the page.
- Click Public Records under Explore > Content on the home page. Note: Public Records opens in a new browser tab or window when you click the link from Explore.
Can anyone use LexisNexis?
LexisNexis provides its customers with access to a variety of publicly available information, public records, and non-public information. Examples of non-public information include: Driver’s license information, credit header information.
What is LexisNexis called now?
The library’s database LexisNexis Academic is now NexisUni! Our LexisNexis Academic database is now NexisUni, with similar content, a new interface, and new features.
Is LexisNexis a reliable source?
LexisNexis is the “Most Accurate and Reliable Source” of California Supreme and Appellate Courts Cases.
Who owns LexisNexis solutions?
LexisNexis Risk Solutions/Parent organizations
How do I remove my information from LexisNexis?
How to Opt Out of LexisNexis
- Go directly to the LexisNexis opt out form at https://optout.lexisnexis.com/.
- Read through the instructions & click “Next”.
- Select an Opt Out reason from the dropdown menu & click “Next”.
- Fill in the form, including your first and last name.
- Enter your full mailing address.
Can individuals use LexisNexis?
Is LexisNexis available to the public?
Leverage one of the largest databases of public and proprietary information available on the market today. LexisNexis ® Public Records features over 84 billion public records from over 10,000 diverse sources, comprising public, private, regulated, emerging and derived data.
What information does LexisNexis report?
The report includes items such as real estate transaction and ownership data, lien, judgment, and bankruptcy records, professional license information, and historical addresses.