How do I turn off section view NX?
- If you trust yourself editing the Windows Registry, you can reset just this dialog independently by going to the following folder:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Unigraphics Solutions\NX\12.0\Hide_message.
- Locate and double-click the string value: Delete Section View Only.
- Change its value from ‘-2,1’ (or ‘-4,1) to ‘-2,0’.
How do you make a half section view in NX?
- Place a top view and a side view.
- Activate the view that you would like to have half sectioned.
- Draw a circle/Studio Spline around the area that encloses all the components that you would like to cut in half.
- Select Break-Out Section option:
How do you change the section of a line in NX?
segment. To do this: Right-click the section line symbol in the parent view and choose. Edit . In the Section Line dialog box, click Delete Segment , then select. segments The table below shows the required number of arrow and bend. segments for each section line type. If the required number of segments are not user.
What is a stepped section view?
You create a section view in a drawing by cutting the parent view with a cutting, or section line. The section view can be a straight cut section or an offset section defined by a stepped section line. The section line can also include concentric arcs.
What is section view Autocad?
A model documentation section view is a projected view from an existing drawing view, where you use a section line to cut through the drawing view in order to reveal what is inside.
What type of section view is AA?
The cutting plane line is defined as A-A, and the section view is defined as view A-A. All surfaces directly visible must be shown in a section view. In Figure 4-43 the back portion of the object is not affected by the section view and is directly visible from the cutting plane.
How to create a new section in NX?
The created sections are listed in the assembly or part navigator on the left in NX Creates a new section in the model. You can create more than one section. All sections are listed on the Assembly/part navigator. Right-click on the “Section” tab in the part navigator then select “New Section.
What is section view command in Siemens NX drafting?
In the Siemens nx drafting, section view command use to create a section view from any parent drawing view. This tutorial will guide create a simple, step, revolved, and half section view.
How to create a half section view in AutoCAD?
Create a half section view. 1. Right-click the parent view border when select add section view. 2. In the section line group, select dynamic and half option. 3. In the graphics window, create a section line segments by click to select the center arc to define the cut position, then select second point.
How to create section view border in Revit?
1. Right-click the parent view border and select add section view. 2. In the section view dialog, section line group, we will select dynamic and simple/stepped option. 3. In the graphics window, we will select center point of first hole. Click on specify location in the section line segments group then select second, third center points.