How do I show text on Google Maps marker?
Adding text to google maps markers
- Import your marker icon into Illustrator, or some other vector graphics software.
- Type in some sample text, formatted however you like.
- Export it as SVG.
- Create a function that replaces the sample text with whatever you want to display, and returns the adjusted SVG.
How do I filter markers on Google Maps?
- To set Filters, Click on Add Filter button. It will allow you to add and edit filters.
- Column. The main part of your filter configuration is selection of column.
- Type. Filter has two types, Text & Drop down.
- Default Value. It allows you to enter a particular value for selected column as initial filter value.
What is a marker in Google Maps?
A marker identifies a location on a map. By default, a marker uses a standard image. Markers can display custom images, in which case they are usually referred to as “icons.” Markers and icons are objects of type Marker .
How do I put a marker on a Google map label?
- Open the Google Maps app .
- Tap Saved. . Under “Your lists,” tap Labeled.
- Tap the label you want to edit.
- At the bottom, tap the place’s name or address.
- Tap Label.
- Enter a new label name.
- Tap Add label.
What is Z in Google Maps?
Marker zIndex is one of the most requested features on our issue tracker – today’s release gives you the ability to control the order in which markers are displayed on the map [Issue 7762]. This gives you control over which tap target your user is most likely to hit by setting the zIndex property on each marker.
What are legends in map?
A map legend or key is a visual explanation of the symbols used on the map. It typically includes a sample of each symbol (point, line, or area), and a short description of what the symbol means.
How do you drop pins on Google maps?
Drop a pin on your iPhone or Android phone
- Open the Google Maps app.
- Find the location on the map where you want to drop the pin, and zoom in as far as you need to see it clearly.
- Tap and hold the spot where you want to drop a pin until you see the pin appear under your finger.
How to add custom marker in Google Maps?
How can I move a marker on a Google map?
Search for the address
What is a map marker?
Introduction. A marker identifies a location on a map.