How do I remove suggested sites from Firefox?
Right-clickHold down the control key while you click on the site you wish to forget in the resulting list and select Forget About This Site. Note: Using Forget About This Site will remove all traces of that site from your History. For more information, see Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox.
How do I enable search suggestions in Firefox?
Enabling or disabling search suggestions Select the Search panel and then check or uncheck the Provide search suggestions box in your Firefox search settings. To see search suggestions in the address bar drop-down, put a check mark next to Show search suggestions in address bar results.
How do I quick search in Firefox?
Press Shift+F3 or Shift+Ctrl+G to highlight the previous item that contains your search phrase. Press the ‘ key (single quote character) to open the Quick Find (links only) bar at the bottom to find phrases that occur in links on the page you’re viewing.
How do I remove search from Firefox?
Remove search engines
- Open the Search panel in Firefox Settings using one of these methods: In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences.
- Under enginesSearch Shortcuts, click on the search engine you want to remove.
- Click the Remove button to take it off your list.
How do I remove search suggestions?
- Open the Google Chrome App.
- Tap the Three Vertical Dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Ensure Search and site suggestions is unchecked.
How do I turn on search suggestions?
Turn on autocompletions: From the control panel, select the search engine you want to edit. Click Search features from the menu on the left and then click the Autocomplete tab. Click on the slider to set Enable autocomplete to On.
How do I get a search bar in Firefox?
Follow these steps to add a Search bar to your Firefox toolbar:
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences. Click the menu button and select OptionsPreferences.
- Click Search on the left panel.
- Click Add search bar in toolbar.
- Close the about:preferences page.
How do I search a webpage in Firefox?
Use the Find in Page feature to search for specific words on a web page with just a couple of taps.
- Tap the Page Actions menu.
- Tap Find in Page in the menu that pops up.
- Enter the word or phrase that you want to find.
- Firefox will highlight the word or phrase that you’re searching for.
How do I use Google to search in Firefox?
Search engine add-ons
- Open the Search panel in Firefox Settings using one of these methods:
- At the bottom of the Search panel, click on the Find more search engines link.
- Select the search engine add-on you want to install and click Add to Firefox.