How do I get unlimited cloud space for free?
List of Top 15 Free Cloud Storage Available in 2021
- Blomp. Blomp offers free cloud storage for your images, videos, and multiple files up to the capacity of 200GB.
- Degoo. Degoo is another good option which offers a space upto 100GB.
- Media Fire.
- Yandex Disk.
- Google Drive.
How can I get 100GB for free?
Here is how to get your 100GB of free Google Drive space on a Chromebook.
- Open Chrome from the desktop.
- Navigate to google.com/chromebook/offers/ the 100GB of Google Drive space.
- Scroll down to the Google Drive section and click “Redeem offer.” Note, you can also redeem 90 days of free Google Play.
Which is the best free unlimited cloud storage?
Amazon Drive has what might be the best “free” storage option going, but there’s a catch: You have to be a member of Amazon Prime to qualify for it. If you are, you can store an unlimited number of photos and 5 GB of video at no additional cost. 7. Apple iCloud Apple’s iCloud is another free storage option that comes with a catch.
Which cloud storage service gives free space for lifetime?
pCloud. pCloud is the best option for lifetime cloud storage.
How to get Google Drive Unlimited Storage?
To get unlimited Google Drive storage, you will need to sign up for a G Suite account rather than using a standard Google Account . The Basic G Suite Account which costs $6/month comes with 30GB of storage, but the Business Google Suite Account which costs $12/month gives users 1TB of storage.
Is Google Cloud Storage free?
In its simplest form, Google Drive is free cloud-based storage available to anyone who creates a Google account. “Cloud-based” means that Google stores the files on secure servers in one of its protected data centers.