How do I cut the audio from a YouTube video?
Option 2: Extract the audio online
- Go to YouTube to MP3 Converter.
- Copy and paste the YouTube video link that you want to extract the audio and click the Go button.
- Choose MP3 with the quality you want and click the Convert button.
- Then click Download and you’ll get the audio file.
Why does my video capture have no sound?
You might have turned down the sound and set the device to silent mode for any reason. The phone, therefore, has no sound once you play the video. This can lead to a problem and you might think that the device is out of order when it is not. Turn on the sound from the side button and you are done.
Why is there no sound on YouTube on my laptop?
If you notice that the volume button is turned off on YouTube videos, try the following troubleshooting steps: Make sure that sound/volume is turned on for your browser or device. Check your device’s sound settings. Restart your browser or device.
Why is there no sound on my laptop Windows 7?
Click Hardware and Sound. Under Sound, click Adjust system volume. The Volume Mixer window opens. Make sure the volume is not muted by looking at the square Mute buttons below the volume slider.
How do I enable a sound device in Windows 7?
Re-enable audio device
- Open Control panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound and then Click on Sounds.
- Under Playback tab, right click on the empty area and make sure “Show Disabled Devices” has a check mark on it. If headphones/Speakers are disabled, it will now show up in the list.
- Right click on the device and Enable it.
How do I rip video from YouTube?
- Open YouTube app and go to the video you wish to download.
- Click on the three-dot icon placed below the video.
- Once the download is completed, users can find it in Library > Downloads.
- If you want to change the download quality, head to Settings by clicking on the profile tab and then click on Downloads.
Why is there no sound when I record on my laptop?
Go to Start > type ‘settings’ > double-click on the first result to launch the Settings page. Navigate to Update & Security > select Troubleshooter > right-click on the ‘Recording Audio’ troubleshooter. Run the tool and follow the on-screen instructions to fix the problem.
How do I get audio from a video capture device?
1) Set up your Hardware
- Make sure audio is supported for your Capture device.
- Plug in your HDMI card and also a sound source (a laptop playing a youtube video will work for testing)
- From Windows Start enter “Sound”, click on Microphone.
- Locate your capture card, and make sure it is enabled.