How do I buy a digital gift card on Facebook?
To buy a digital gift card on Facebook:
- Go to the PayPal USA Page.
- Tap Shop.
- Choose a gift card, select a value, then tap Add delivery information.
- If your gift card is a gift, tap This is a gift. Then choose a friend, enter your message and tap Buy now.
- Enter your payment info and tap Place order.
How do I create a Facebook gift card?
- Go to a friend’s timeline.
- Click the gear icon in the lower-right corner of the cover photo, and then click the Give Gift link.
- On the Facebook Gifts page, select a category at the top of the page.
- Select your gift by clicking its Choose This Gift button.
- Choose your e-card and add a note.
What is a Facebook gift card?
This Facebook gift card gives you currency to purchase any items for sale by Facebook including apps and games.
Are Facebook game cards still available?
Facebook Game Cards are available in over 20 countries and in approximately 130,000 retail locations worldwide. They enable players to redeem a Game Card for an equivalent Facebook stored balance which can be used to purchase in-game currency and goods.
Can you advertise gift cards on Facebook?
Before you can sell digital gift cards on Facebook, you need to set up an account with one of our approved partners. When someone clicks or taps your gift card link, they’ll be directed to your partner’s website to buy a gift card for your business. View a list of our partners, and get started with gift cards.
Are Facebook cards still available?
How do I send an Amazon gift card through Facebook?
Now on the gift card platform, you can choose to log-in to Facebook via Facebook Connect, which will allow Amazon to access your friends’ names and birthdays, and post the gift card to your friend’s Wall on the delivery date (Amazon says that user data and purchase history will remain private).